Multiple implants to replace a bridge or partial denture ← Back to Dental Implants
If you are missing several teeth and wish to eat your favourite foods, increase your chewing ability and improve your appearance, speech and self-esteem then you could be a candidate for dental implants.
Implants are a fantastic solution to tooth loss because they look and feel like natural teeth and neither you, nor anyone else should be aware of the implant.
- They look natural – dental implants look and feel good and with modern technology, we can achieve results that look exactly like natural teeth.
- Comfort – a dental implant is such a good tooth replacement, that you don’t even remember it’s not real.
- Durability – dental implants offer a permanent solution to tooth loss. They bond to the jaw bone and become part of it, this connection is as strong as a natural tooth root
- The completed dental implant is as strong and durable as a natural tooth.
- Improved oral health - since treatment with dental implants involves placing implants in areas where there are no teeth and does not affect your other healthy teeth, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving your long-term oral health.
- Improved hygiene - Individual implants allow easier access between teeth, enabling everyday normal dental care, and in that way improve oral hygiene. Dental implants will help you to look and feel younger because they prevent the bone loss that would normally occur with the loss of teeth. Your facial structures remain normal and intact.